the Rift

Solving the Rubix Cube | Quilyan, Open

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies

But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride...
Quilyan
...he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him.

"I'll admit to wishing I could see it," she said. "It sounds like a magnificent place."

"It was, indeed, m'lady." he agreed. Magnificent was, in fact, an understatement in his eyes. Their realm had been enormous (which had, coincidentally, been their undoing) and beautiful, with a myriad of ecosystems just teeming with life. For one so seemingly interested in gaining information as Rowan, he had no doubt that she would be enthralled. Would have been, he reminded himself firmly. Not anymore. The effects of anarchy, taught to him by his nursemaid long ago, would be full-fledged by now. It would take generations to return the kingdom to how it once was, if anyone ever stepped up to the plate. Perhaps they would all leave, returning the land to the gods' will. He wondered if he would ever see it again.

No. It was a sad thought, but true.

"Although I think it's wonderful that you remain so steeped in tradition there," she was saying. He turned his lobes in her direction, picking up her gentle tones with a look of interest. "How do you find Helovia?" He pondered the question for a moment. How best to answer? Truthfully, to be sure, but what was his honest reply?

"Well, Mistress Rowan," he replied thoughtfully. "I haven't seen very much of Helovia; in fact, I have met only one other than you." He offered a smile. "I should hate to inform you wrongly, so perhaps that is a question for another day." It was a very subtle hint that he should see her again, after their walk; if she returned the favor, then perhaps he had found at least one interesting mare here. "Perhaps you would be so kind as to tell me of the lands here?"

[W/C | ---]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

RayoDeSoleil.deviantart.com | Ness8Bit.deviantart.com

Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Solving the Rubix Cube | Quilyan, Open - by Rowan - 12-19-2012, 03:18 PM
RE: Solving the Rubix Cube | Quilyan, Open - by Quilyan - 01-01-2013, 10:13 PM