the Rift

[FALLS] finding my soul

Canada Bluegrass Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I will find my soul.

Bluegrass shifted, uncomfortable at the scrutiny she was being put under. She had never been one for attention, preferring to go unknown in a herd, relatively quiet and peaceful. Not... not under such careful eyes that seemed to judge her silently. The elders may have put her under such a telescope, but they weren't predators. They wouldn't... they weren't... cannibals. At least she seemed nice 'nuff. Maybe she was tricky thieve. But Blue didn't think so. Mares weren't normally, at least the few she had met in her weary-legged travels from Prim'Sylvia. Romani said she came from the Windtossed Foothills. Those small, fluffy ears pricked in interest. So maybe she wasn't so bad. Her grass grew in the Foothills- maybe that was where her soul was?

"I'm... looking for... my soul?" Bluegrass began nervously, before stopping. What did she say? That her life, as far as she knew, depended on a blade of Canadian Bluegrass somewhere in Helovia? She could be eaten without being chomped on? How, exactly, did one explain the relationship to a predator without, without... without... um... how? "I... I... um..." She managed before her tongue was tied in knots. Embarassed by her lack of confidence, the slender mare looked down, cheeks crawling with red heat. "I... uh... a Lignea. Gramunus, if you, er, want to be, uh, specific." Did she need to talk about having a plant to save? Or would that be strange. Another minute, two, trickled past before the Lignea began to speak again. "I come from... far away. I need... a home. To find... my soul plant and to... protect it?" The quiet mare lifted her eyes hesitantly, before dropping them back to her hooves. She shuffled her feet uncomfortably. No prey likes to be under the eye of the predator.

Messages In This Thread
finding my soul - by Canada Bluegrass - 12-19-2012, 06:23 PM
RE: finding my soul - by Romani - 12-20-2012, 07:35 PM
RE: finding my soul - by Canada Bluegrass - 12-20-2012, 11:06 PM
RE: finding my soul - by Romani - 12-21-2012, 10:32 AM
RE: finding my soul - by Canada Bluegrass - 12-21-2012, 03:01 PM
RE: finding my soul - by Romani - 12-22-2012, 06:00 AM
RE: finding my soul - by Canada Bluegrass - 12-22-2012, 10:34 AM
RE: finding my soul - by Romani - 12-22-2012, 11:09 AM