the Rift

Psycho [Open]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 50c3cfe45dfd7]

Chernobyl

The air was shifting suddenly, mulling over them like a hurricane before becoming utterly still. In his presence she felt calm, relaxed even, despite her sense of weariness. Perhaps it was the way that he spoke to her, carefree and timely as if he grew ever younger, fully confident in the ways of the world and how they seemed to involve him. She was envious of this confidence, always finding that she felt lost and unsure of nearly everything around her. Perhaps it was time she started taking notes from loose souls such as his. Looking down at him, she smiled, an ugly expression upon her own face, though it would appear that she was at least trying to make an effort. He was so childish, so naïve, and yet seemingly breath of fresh air. It felt so against her nature, against her oath to the Basin to be here, but perhaps it wouldn’t kill her to enjoy herself for a time. Would it?

She nodded; a scholar she was. Though, she was still learning what exactly such a title meant. Myrddin was trying to teach her the meaning of utilizing her rank, but it was still lost on her as many things seemed to be lately. She was hopeful that Psyche would take her under her figurative wing, teach her how to heal herself in a sense. She longed for power, longed for the confidence to rule, to empower. Could it be something that would destroy her? Would such power bring her to her knees in spite of her fervent desire for glory?

Though, once again, this Murdock came crashing through her fragile walls, forcing her lips to crack in a smile… or perhaps a grimace as it were upon her foul face. "So, Explorer of new frontiers, tell me… what do you value in life? Where would you like to find yourself three or four years down the road? Still exploring, I assume?" The soft chuckle that followed betrayed her feminine side, remaindering even her that she was in fact, still female in all aspects of the term. It seemed that at times she forgot how she was supposed to live, as twisted as she was. There was something always lurking in the shadowy depths of her heart that kept her from living and induced the cruel devils within to come out and play.

"I study everything- I study life, death, war, peace, everything- even you." It was true that she found this stallion to be peculiar, if comforting in such a way that made her feel weak and hugely inappropriate. She pondered exactly what Psyche would say to her if she found her here in his presence. Surely she would be banned from the Basin and that was something that could not happen. She felt as if she belonged there- or would soon belong there in any case.

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
Psycho [Open] - by Murdock - 12-19-2012, 07:40 PM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-19-2012, 09:17 PM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Murdock - 12-19-2012, 09:40 PM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-20-2012, 02:09 AM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Murdock - 12-20-2012, 07:22 PM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-27-2012, 02:55 AM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Murdock - 12-28-2012, 11:56 PM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-29-2012, 02:58 AM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Murdock - 12-30-2012, 02:10 AM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Chernobyl - 01-03-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Murdock - 01-06-2013, 04:11 PM