the Rift

Psycho [Open]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 50c3cfe45dfd7]

Chernobyl

Whatever caused her to move into his touch was something altogether cosmic. His slow approach was so subtle that it was as if she hadn’t cared to notice, but perhaps it was the notion of feeling that encouraged her to brush her muzzle against his own. The blast of uncertainty that followed was grueling and she was quick to retreat, though just as reluctant to make mention of it afterwards. It had been a short thing that probably shocked them both, but something that would not be brought to light despite the queerness of such an event. Whatever friendship existed between them now, she only hoped would exist in the days to come. It wasn’t as if she had come to tell him secrets of her past, but she felt as if one day she could. It was a revelation of sorts that seemed to knock her off her feet and by creating distance between them, she felt safe again, as if she could breath and understand her thoughts and roiling emotions.

That’s not to say, she had fallen head over heels for the lad, just that she had opened herself up to him, allowed him to see her own true colors, as bright as the ones he wore so proudly. However, the sun was warming her skin now and she felt as if she could almost feel the passing of the hours spent by his side. She was afraid to return to the Basin and reveal this new shine to her eyes- a hopeful gleam that was inspired by his naïve carelessness. What would Psyche say, should she find out about this meeting between two opposites? Surely she would retract her earlier offer to promote her through the ranks of power. This seemed to take hold of her heart and clamp down in such a sickening manner that she almost had to gasp for air.

She looked back to Murdock, so kind and unassuming. It was almost a pain for her to turn away from him, utter words that she felt were wrong. But it was part of her duty to the Basin and she would have to oblige or otherwise face the consequences. “I’ve never done any exploring myself my… friend. But I only hope that one day you will be able to teach me how. But, as you know… I must return to The Basin before I’ve damaged any positive relations I’ve made in my short stay. I only hope that I find you again one day, perhaps saving some dying life as you’ve done now.

Little did he know that she hadn’t been talking about the tiny plant beneath his shadow, but her own life as it stood revealed before him.

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
Psycho [Open] - by Murdock - 12-19-2012, 07:40 PM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-19-2012, 09:17 PM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Murdock - 12-19-2012, 09:40 PM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-20-2012, 02:09 AM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Murdock - 12-20-2012, 07:22 PM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-27-2012, 02:55 AM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Murdock - 12-28-2012, 11:56 PM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-29-2012, 02:58 AM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Murdock - 12-30-2012, 02:10 AM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Chernobyl - 01-03-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Murdock - 01-06-2013, 04:11 PM