the Rift

Giving In[Open/Joining] (CLOSED)

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
Leyra nudged her child along, they were heading towards the center of the Basin. She had heard that unicorns inhabited the area so she came quickly, hoping to find some of the horses from the original Edge herd. To her suprise she had already spotted a few familiar faces, but she needed to see more. Most importantly she needed to join this herd. With quick steps she led her child along, hoping her child would also be accepted.

The little roan filly stumbled beside her mother. Her long legs worked clumsily, and she often tripped over herself. Her eyes of green were flecked with purple, and she focused them on her mother's appaloosa blanket covered quarters. She thought about how her and her mother were so alike, she had the same appaloosa blanket as her mother, the same roan coat, the same lion tail. But the differences were also noted. Her coat was bay, her horn was smooth and curved back, she had a tribal star marking behind her right ear. Her eyes were a different color. So many. The young roan had yet to see her father, who she suspected must look something like her too.

Leyra turned to her young child, who seemed deep in thought and she smiled. She turned away from her filly and continued walking, quickening the pace a bit. She hoped to run into the herd leader, whoever that was.

OOC:
WC: 239
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Giving In[Open/Joining] (CLOSED) - by Leyra - 12-19-2012, 08:05 PM
RE: Giving In[Open/Joining] - by Psyche - 12-21-2012, 12:20 AM
RE: Giving In[Open/Joining] - by Leyra - 12-21-2012, 05:43 PM
RE: Giving In[Open/Joining] - by Psyche - 12-23-2012, 07:21 PM