the Rift

You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [DONE]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Please Note]: Participants of this thread and the administrator's of Helovia in no way support, advocate, or encourage the use of drugs for recreational purposes. Further, substance abuse is not an acceptable or intelligent method of dealing with emotional issues.

[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Glowy. White. Mushrooms.

Phae was sure that she had heard that Tor had eaten some glowy white mushrooms which had induced hallucinations. She wasn't sure that she necessarily wanted to go that far, but she certainly needed something to soak up the pain. Perhaps if she soaked the mushrooms in water, and drank that? Anything to rid her mind of the painful memory of Tolio watching as Faelene cast her away. Her mind began to unravel at the thought. Alright, whole mushrooms it is.

Phae is in what you might think of as a 'break up phase'. Certainly all mares handle breakups different, but as Phae has never been in anything close to love before, she has never felt loss and rejection quite this strongly. So, subconsciously she is looking for affection and validation, but consciously, she's just out to have a night with "no regrets" - you know the type: dolled up, trying too hard, and looking to make a few bad decisions? That about sums Phae up, right about now.

She had flown from Tolio and Faelene as fast as her wings would take her, which in the warm air of BirdSong, caused panels of sweat to darken her sandy coat, leaving it the colour of wet, pressed sand. The moisture also caused her mane to curl and wave in a wild chaotic mess, falling loosely to her shoulders. With the green amulet around her neck, she was beginning to look something like a gypsy; with her odd bird-catcher spotting and tinged barn-owl wings. Phae was a natural beauty, lithely built and just tall enough, with dazzling green eyes. She was attractive to most men, or at least had been, in her experience. Except Tolio… As the thought darkened her face, her resolve for being proper and careful slipped away entirely. Fuck it. she thought without remorse. He didn't want her? Fucking fine. Let him stay with Faelene. Whatever.

As she walked haphazardly through the forest, she peered around the bases of the trees for mushrooms. After a few moments, her sooty golden coat had been darkened by the tree bark and dirt from around the trunks of the trees. Her normally refined-style of beauty now looked wild and untamed.

There have to be some, somewhere. She thought, inspecting the ground.

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [DONE] - by Phaedra - 12-19-2012, 08:24 PM