the Rift

You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [DONE]

Sierra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
White wings kept the blue roan body of Sierra's aloft. Sierra's blue eyes scanned the forest below her. With quick movements she swooped down, her hooves touching the earth. She dug her light hooves into the dirt to stop herself from moving forward any further. She looked up to see two mares. A draft-type equine and a pegasus. The way they acted showed that they had clearly eaten, drunken or sniffed something they shouldn't have. A concerned look crept across Sierra's face only to shrink away as she dipped her head down, reaching for a glowing mushroom that appeared to be the source of the two mares strange behavior.

A palomino paint stallion interrupted the mares. Sierra lifted her head, she still hadn't eaten the mushroom, so for now she was sane. With a smile she greeted him."Hello there."She then lowered her head and shoveled in the glowing fungi. Although she had seen the other two mares eat the glowing mushrooms, she didn't realize it would take so long for the effect to kick in. As she waited she enjoyed watching the already high mares. Finally after the mushrooms effect consumed her, she stumbled about. The world seemed to spin beneath her feet, and her eyes crossed every once and a while. She couldn't remember much, and all she saw was rainbows that were shooting across the sky.

Hiccups escaped her throat."Men."She rolled her eyes."They give you what you think is love and then they leave you in the dirt."Her voice was squeaky and her tone was all over the place. She stumbled about, almost crashing into the pegasus mare."Sorry."She grinned. Her mind couldn't tell reality from her imagination. She looked at the pegasus stallion, opening her maw to speak."Have some!"She hiccuped. Sierra rolled a few of the glowing fungi towards the paint stallion."It's good!"She giggled. She couldn't take a step without tumbling forwards, and her wings were useless or else she'd crash into trees. Sierra waited for the stallion to eat the glowing fungi so he too would get high.

OOC:OMG High horses! Hope you guys don't mind Sierra joining in on the fun! ^^
WC: 345

Messages In This Thread
RE: You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [Open] - by Sierra - 12-20-2012, 05:05 PM