the Rift

You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [DONE]

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies

The king whose word no man relies on
Quilyan
never said a foolish thing nor ever did a wise one.
Quilyan was vaguely aware of the draft mare's odd speech, but his attentions had slid to the smaller fae on his right. She had asked who he was talking to, and in truth, he didn't really know. His thoughts were pleasantly blank, and a warmth was spreading through his muscled form that hadn't been there before. He found himself quite content and comfortable, despite the weird paint and her apparent innocence. Only those who hadn't eaten mushrooms before had hallucinations such as this (for surely that was what was happening), and he dismissed it as normal. Besides, the pretty pegasus was coming over to take care of her friend, and it was really none of his concern.

The sparse light trickling down through the leaves above seemed liquid, shifting and turning and glimmering, setting everything aglow. He glanced down at the mare by his side - he didn't even know her name, and he didn't really care, to be honest - and was, for a moment, fascinated by the patterns of light dappling her pelt, by each hair as it stood out in stark contrast to its sisters. Such were the effects of the mushrooms, and a smile crossed his maw as he realized just how high he was. His head would be full of cotton in the morning, he would awake with his head spinning and throbbing something terrible, and he would have the dry taste of bad choices in his mouth, but for now, he wouldn't think of it - or perhaps he couldn't. After all, no one thinks about the consequences of their actions when intoxicated, now, do they?

And then the party was moving, off to find water for the big paint draft. Perhaps he would have been irritated, but the drug was making him deliriously at ease with his surroundings and the activities. He watched the beauty go, holding the toddling draft up as they went, searching for water. With a shrug, he removed his wing from the back of his sidekick, bowed, and swept a wing out in a path before her. "Shall we follow, then, m'lady?" he drawled, a big, lopsided grin on his face.

[W/C | ---]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

RayoDeSoleil | VenomXBaby | NewdyStock | BurtN | SimplyBackgrounds
Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [Open] - by Quilyan - 12-29-2012, 08:33 PM