the Rift

You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [DONE]

Sierra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Sierra's head spun round and round. Colors and shapes were scattered across the area, and she giggled. The other winged stallion swept his wing out, smiling. "Let's go!"She giggled more. Her pace was quick, and she followed the hallucinating draft, Tor and the winged mare Phaedra. She didn't know where in the world they were going but hopefully somewhere nice. Sierra kept close to the pegasus stud. He was quite an attractive one, but who was Sierra to say? She was under the influence of the glowy mushrooms. With a smile pressed across her lips she flicked her tail at the stud's rear. Within an instant she trotted forward, giggling.

Sierra galloped ahead of the group, lifting herself into the air with her wings. She looped and twirled within the air, a sweet expression was printed on her face. She flew above the others, enjoying the breeze and freedom of it all. With one final beat of her wings she spiraled upwards. Her legs made the motion as though she was galloping through the sky. She couldn't help but giggle some more. Her sweet blue orbs focused back on the horses below, she longed for one of them to join her in the beautiful skies above. The wind snatched at her silky mane, trying to hold it tightly before it died down once again. Sierra gave out a whinny before shooting downwards towards the group. Her wings were tucked tightly against her sides while she plummeted downwards. With quick movements she snapped her wings open and continued gliding along, keeping her speed matched with the horses below her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [Open] - by Sierra - 01-05-2013, 04:22 PM