the Rift

You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [DONE]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

"It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for;

The putrid taste of the mushroom remained in the back of his throat, causing the stallion to gag and cough on multiple occasions. Even when Phaedra delicately brushed her muzzle against his, a brief, barely-there touch that before would have sent him reeling with embarrassment, now only briefly stole his mind from the taste running rampant through his mouth. Ugh, never again would he devour one of those damned things…

Giving his head a rough shake, the Unicorn watched as Phaedra moved on, towards the painted draft mare who Phae called ‘Tor’. Briefly he wondered what they all looked like in the eyes of some estranged passer-by. Would they laugh? Or simply shake their head and continue on their way, eager to ignore the juvenile ways of their group? Either way, when Phaedra’s silvery voice rang out that she wanted water, Apollo started in fear.

Oh, Gods… Glowing mushrooms and water? The things he would do to impress others. Lifting his head just a little bit higher, anticipating the effects of the mushrooms to take hold at any moment, Apollo followed the group once they had ventured off in search of the water that Phaedra so desperately wanted. As he moved, his head began dropping lower and lower, muddled gaze drifting the ground, and then to his hooves. They looked strange, he realized, the ebony structures that bottomed out on his legs. Were they blurry, or smudged? Maybe he had stepped in something, like mud… Yes! Mud! Giving each leg a brutal shake to rid the offending mud from his limbs, Apollo huffed in annoyance when he realized that absolutely nothing had changed.

Lifting his head, he gazed around, eyeing the others with a look of confusion. They were all blurry, too, as if moving too fast in a world meant only for slow-motion. “You all look funny.” Apollo stated, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. His head tipped sideways, crystalline horn pointed askew, and abruptly he chuckled with a toss of his head. Looking up towards the skies, he watched the mare fly around, mouth gaping slightly in astonishment. “I wish I could fly…” The comment came out as petulant and childish, but the effects of the mushrooms caused the stag to no longer care.

[OOC: Sorry that this post is poor, and that I’ve been holding this thread up… *Shamed Sprow* Now, we can continue, and if I take forever again (which hopefully I wont!) feel free to skip me. :D]

I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill."

Messages In This Thread
RE: You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [Open] - by Apollo - 01-10-2013, 03:05 AM