the Rift

May I Wait On You, Master? [Open, Faelene?]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
i want the friction

The palomino mare gave no reason for Faelene to be hostile. There were few that had, and this situation though sketchy held no reasons for anger. The only thing that would make the red maned angry was if Athena's words held no promise. The dark cloaked lady would find her herself and see to it she was punished. The way in which the Pegasus stood in the world, before her eyes, this young mare was not an actress. Faelene could understand the need and want of a quest. The Gods whatever their reasonings had made this so, and perhaps this was the way for it to be done.

Taking her to the Basin would be Faelene's only part in it. She told herself at least, if to make it true, and certain no doubt to hang in her mind. Faelene had yet to find a risk, or a want to split her from the Unicorns.

No flinching away from her scrutinizing stare helped the lady's case, she would need to have some sort of bravery for what she sought. A slave, a servant was above a prisoner or so would Faelene have it. Eyes narrowed, "It will if things get messy, if I wanted to make that sacrifice...we shall see." Who knows what will become of this new endeavor. By those words Faelene was assured it would not be a worry, and the faintly spotted understood.

Continuing to walk, since it was a long one, she let her ears remain backward to address her new servant. Faelene could not blame her for reluctance at the sad title. She had been a collection of runes in her life with only a name to those who had horns. A name was special, but having her agree to something else was better. "I rather not call you servant either, I'll call you Ari," simple to remember, and nothing dull or stupid. It was strange feeling to think she was in her charge, in her care now and they had a mutual understanding. She wasn't sure if she would call it trust, but she was the one taking her home. Oh how her mind could ramble on, and scold her about the problems they might face. Too late for that, she told herself. She was simply going straight to the negative, a creature of habit. This would help in the racists department, again the trouble was when she wanted to leave.

Following her already broke trail, she offered a simple glimpse back. "You keep your promise, and I'll keep you safe. I think our biggest problem will be where you have gone when you have to leave." Freeing her would not help Faelene, possibly saying she was stolen and given freedom? Yes, she had some ideas for the future.

ooc:sorry for the wait, and not very great post. I thought we could end here and she could have her rank changed to basin/slave? Then you can start on her quest. :3 if you want to post again feel free to.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: May I Wait On You, Master? [Open, Faelene?] - by Faelene - 01-08-2013, 02:24 AM