the Rift

{finally home..? {Romani+Open to others}

Ambrosine Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

What I "say", do, and think.

The journey ahead of the two mares had once seemed daunting, but now it was worth it. Or at least to Ambrosine's eyes; Romani must have made the trip on numerous occasions. The dun youth's face was a lit with a new hope and a new happiness that seemed to appear out of the air. Air formed around her, it toyed with her mane and tail letting it fly in every direction; it was a scene from a fairy tale. Ambrosine's smile broadened before she came to a slow halt besides Romani. "Those unicorns. I'd like to meet then one day." She said in a wise tone, all her focus on the rolling hills in front of her. The vix turned her head to Romani, she arched it down to meet the ponies gaze. "I'd love to travel around for sometime, but I'm ready to try something new. I've been... On my own for a year. My family -" Ambrosine shook her head and gave a wistful smile.

The wind left as quickly as it had came. "Uhm. So, what about this herds ranking system and leaders, etc?" If this was going to be her new home, Ambrosine would have to know whom her new family would be. She thought to herself quietly, the suns diminishing rays shining on her back. This place looked spectacular in the sunsets light. If Ambrosia had the ability to somehow draw, she'd definitely find a way to paint this breath-taking scene.

muse - 6 > 10
tag - Romani & OTHERS. Open thread. 83
amount of thoughts - two hundred and fifty four
ooc - yey~ Ami finally has a home.

Messages In This Thread
{finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Ambrosine - 12-19-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Abdullah - 12-19-2012, 09:31 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Crackers - 12-20-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Ambrosine - 12-20-2012, 06:10 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Abdullah - 12-21-2012, 01:19 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Crackers - 12-24-2012, 07:23 AM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Ambrosine - 12-24-2012, 02:23 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Abdullah - 12-28-2012, 03:53 PM