the Rift

{finally home..? {Romani+Open to others}

Abdullah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I do believe for a moment that Romani's alertness has sent the newcomer a rather defensive statement, and it seems as if he is weary of her words. His approach is slow and steady but the way he looks on tells so much more. In my fantasy world we would never have to be approached or approach that way, you would never see the likes of danger or anything beyond good and acceptable. Well the good and acceptable in my eyes. For your outlook on things is probably different, I've never had the same vision as others... well with those I've encountered on my journeys. Sometimes I think back to those long days with my father, being so under appreciated and low on the chain really messes with how you believe in yourself. Still to this day I am weary just as he, on the way my personality or sights will be accepted. I guess its a matter of life.

Perhaps Ambrosine is just as weary as myself and this Crackers (as he calls himself, by which I fully distract myself in thought again as Romani begins her speech) because I could possibly rub off as some arrogant, do excuse the language, bitch. I've seen a few of those around, perhaps more than I would hope for, but they linger quite often. So quite often I find myself in terribly upsetting mind states but I never fail to put a smile on my face and move on as if it doesn't bug me, I must be too kind. It seems my rather rough and rightly postured body stature seems to have his complete friendless at hold, he doesn't fail to properly smile though. "As dear Romani here has said, this is the Foothills," slight pause "welcome." and the finish. Now back to my previous thoughts, Ambrosine the dear, she stood so awkwardly behind us. Out of the picture and dancing in her own world. This is not the proper way to treat guests. So I begin to to turn but it seems I have forgotten my manners, I halt in an awkward position of entwining legs and greet very gracefully "Pardon me, I have almost forgotten, I am Abdullah. A diplomat here." my head dips gently with a respectful tiara bend before I return my legs to a proper position.

My blue eyes focus once again on Ambrosine. I look back to her, noticing the distant world in which she now lived, but it would take much more than that to evict her from this conversation. "Do come join dear Ambrosine, you are not an outcast." I smile warmly. Ruffling my nares to catch her scent once more. Ears perked rightfully and my neck still arched despite the turn in direction. I motion my cranium forwards, pushing to gain her acknowledgement. The motions I did give though were easily read as, come come, we won't bite.

Messages In This Thread
{finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Ambrosine - 12-19-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Abdullah - 12-19-2012, 09:31 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Crackers - 12-20-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Ambrosine - 12-20-2012, 06:10 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Abdullah - 12-21-2012, 01:19 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Crackers - 12-24-2012, 07:23 AM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Ambrosine - 12-24-2012, 02:23 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Abdullah - 12-28-2012, 03:53 PM