the Rift

We Are Young

Jericho Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

J E R I C H O
a hero is born from a soul that's forgotten

The dun's answer was unlike anything Jericho had been expecting to hear. Sure, he didn't know anything about the older stallion standing before him, except for what he looked like, and if he wouldn't speak up and answer him properly... Well, his name would be Jeffery, and he was enigma to Jericho.

When the other stepped forward, closing the gap that was between them, the Pegasus took notice to the deliberate, purposeful steps that this newly dubbed Jeffery took, and the way his eyes shined with that same look of boredom from earlier. This put Jericho in even more discomfort, and whether he knew it or not, he shifted his wings closer to his side. That barbed horn sitting atop the dun's head was impressive, glinting a shine of light at a certain angle. If this stranger decided to attack, he knew he would be at more than one disadvantage. Obviously, this stranger knew that he was no expert flyer, and while he had the advantage of longer legs, it was no secret that Jericho was not the most graceful of creatures.

'Pardon me, but you do seem a bit out of place. A long way from home, perhaps?'

A glance to the side, and Jericho swallowed the lump that had unwillingly grown in his throat. "No, not really," he admitted after a moment, "The Foothills are just past the mountains, and that is where I call home." This other stallion's piercing gaze was beginning to toy with Jericho's nerves, but somehow, he managed to keep all hour hooves planted firmly on the ground as he formed his own question.

"What about you? Where do you call home?"

[Image: Jericho-1.png]

Messages In This Thread
We Are Young - by Jericho - 12-19-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: We Are Young - by Shuler - 12-20-2012, 10:16 PM
RE: We Are Young - by Jericho - 12-20-2012, 11:08 PM
RE: We Are Young - by Shuler - 12-21-2012, 12:17 AM
RE: We Are Young - by Jericho - 12-22-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: We Are Young - by Shuler - 12-26-2012, 03:30 PM