the Rift

Sunshine in the Woods (Open Newcomer)

Krypt Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
He paced through the woods, when he spotted the blue roan horse presenting himself to Krypt. Krypt stopped in his walk, and saw the other giving a welcoming smile. Such friendly Equine's they have here. Krypt thought, as the man gave him a welcoming answer. "Greetings Sir, may I help you?" The equine asked. Krypt gave a greeting smile on his face, and perked his ears straight up. "Greetings to you as well." He thought for a moment, this was a possible way to get info. "May I ask. What Realm is this?" He questioned curiously, he had no clue where he had found himself. But it was a beautiful realm alright. He wanted to atleast know the natural realms name. Krypt was happily enjoying his time here. I might even stay. He gestured in his thoughts. He had never stayed in a realm for a long time, not even his home realm where he only stayed for two and a half years. Although he had never found a realm as comforting as this one it seemed.

This realm was nice, and Krypt thought about perhaps staying here. Was this other equine perhaps part of a herd? Maybe he could settle here, friendly culture, and beautiful lands. This realm must be perhaps popular amongst many, if they had heard of it. Krypt felt the warm sunlight on his back, as it beamed through the holes of the canopy above. He gazed up, looking at the canopy of green leaves. Then looked back down to the one, as he waited for a reply. This stranger was quite welcoming and friendly, Krypt liked that. He had most of the time at times had a cold shoulder to passing equines in other places. But it seems people here stop to give a greeting.

Messages In This Thread
Sunshine in the Woods (Open Newcomer) - by Krypt - 12-20-2012, 01:12 PM
RE: Sunshine in the Woods (Open Newcomer) - by Krypt - 12-21-2012, 04:52 PM