the Rift

Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

Aryel nodded, memorizing the names. "I think I met Midas before, at a herd meet near the end of Frostfall." If she recalled correctly, his pelt was a mix of black and white, with strange pupil-less gold eyes. Azzuen was not as easily remembered, but she would ask around to learn how to recognize him. "I'll ask one of them for a practice spar later." she said. She would rest for a bit, until the soreness from her Threshold fight was gone, but she didn't count on herself waiting long. She had relished the adrenaline rush it had brought, the feeling of her hooves slamming into Dakini's side. She had yet to realize the negative side of war, and for now was simply infatuated with the glory of it.

When Kri offered to give her a lesson herself, she nearly kicked her hooves out in excitement. Getting a lesson from the Sultana herself? That would be something. She would take a beating no doubt, but having the opportunity to watch another small horse fight might give her some ideas on how to overcome her own height-related issues. "That would be nice." she said with a smile. "Whenever you have time, I'll gladly take you up on that."

(Errg, short post. I think all's been said that needs to be said, so should they take their respective leave now?)

"blah blah blah."

"WHAT IS THIS GYPSY MAGIC SH*T?!"

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Aryel - 12-20-2012, 07:26 PM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Kri - 12-21-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Aryel - 12-21-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Kri - 12-22-2012, 12:39 AM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Aryel - 12-22-2012, 07:00 PM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Kri - 12-24-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Aryel - 12-26-2012, 10:51 AM