the Rift

Patched Up [Torasin]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

Aryel blinked as he began using his magic, the feeling of another entering her mind leaving her a little unsettled. But she stood still as he went to work, noting the warmness that accompanied his magic. Perhaps he received this ability from the Sun God, she mused. She could feel the injury closing, but kept her eyes on the stallion, feeling a little queasy at the thought of watching her skin knit together. She sighed in relief as the sharp pain subsided, both on her deep side wound and the minor cuts along her body.

That was something, she thought as he finished. She even felt less tired, like she had just had been given energy boost. "Thank you," she said to the male, meaning it. She committed his name to memory. Torasin and his dragon Kiba. Nice names. "I'm Aryel. Tell you what, Torasin," she said, flicking her tail, "you helped me, a complete stranger, when I most needed it, and I'd like to return the favor. If you ever need an extra fighter, then come look for me in the Dragon's Throat." She may have lacked the powers he held, but she could fight, and having his back in a battle would be a fitting way for her to return his kindness.

She glanced up at the sun, noting it had just begun it's downward arc. She needed to get back to the Throat and speak with Kri about becoming an official warrior. She turned back to Torasin to say her goodbyes. "I need to get going now, but thank you again. You ever need help, and I'll come." With that, she began trotting away, breaking into an easy canter while relishing the feeling of moving without pain.

(Tis fine.)

"blah blah blah."

"WHAT IS THIS GYPSY MAGIC SH*T?!"

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
Patched Up [Torasin] - by Aryel - 12-20-2012, 07:47 PM
RE: Patched Up [Torasin] - by Torasin - 12-21-2012, 11:28 AM
RE: Patched Up [Torasin] - by Aryel - 12-21-2012, 05:48 PM
RE: Patched Up [Torasin] - by Torasin - 01-06-2013, 10:28 AM
RE: Patched Up [Torasin] - by Aryel - 01-06-2013, 12:45 PM