the Rift

[complete] Master; Show Me [Archibald]

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable
[Image: 2896539756_0a6f917f54_z.jpg?zz=1]

LOCKET

; there's nothing worth remembering anymore.

The stage was set. The sun burned high.

Wind whipped the wildly curled mane of Locket, his chestnut hide a beacon surrounded by the rugged green terrain of the Foothills. White ears curved forwards and a dark tail held proud in his statuesque stance. A sight for the eyes and the panda faced Locket raised his lips to the brisk breeze, letting out a faint call. It was high in pitch as the free air picked it up and carried it, hopefully finding the ears of Archibald the Dauntless. A master in the ways of the warrior and a mighty Chief at that. Locket wished to know his ways, to become stronger and gain a better understanding of the physical and mental art. To keep a keen hold on his emotions to judge the fight, it was this training that could help him in the future. All Locket wanted to do was protect this land. It was the first time he'd ever felt such an urge.

"I, 'ocket, am ready to 'earn" his distinct voice shouted. There were certain letters he struggled to pronounce, 'L' being one of them. It sounded more like an 'R', often calling himself Rocket instead. The stallion watched and waited, his eyes made more pronounced by his markings and a curved coal horn would now act as his blade. A small pocket of excitement brewing in his gut, it had been a long time since the charismatic fellow had fought a friendly spar. He was happy now, to be back training again, it made him feel stronger and more certain of himself.

It was this help, from his leader, that he needed most now.

[This is a teaching spar!!
2 Posts each + Closing Defence
800 Words max.
Weather: Blue sky and sunny. Ground is muddy.
Feel free to use companions/magic ^^]

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
[complete] Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by Locket - 12-20-2012, 08:28 PM
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by Archibald - 12-26-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by Locket - 01-09-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by Archibald - 01-22-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by Locket - 02-13-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by Archibald - 02-16-2013, 03:48 PM
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by Official - 02-25-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by Vesta - 02-25-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by d'Artagnan - 02-25-2013, 05:28 PM