the Rift

[complete] Master; Show Me [Archibald]

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable
[Image: 2896539756_0a6f917f54_z.jpg?zz=1]

LOCKET

; there's nothing worth remembering anymore.

Nostrils flared and lips smacked together as he gazed at his teacher with a face of intent, watching for any slight movements and the way Archibald seemed to calculate everything he did. Tactics, or fast thinking, was perhaps a strength to consider and something Locket noted to try more of in future, he may not say much in words but there was buckets the little Arab could learn from the way Archibald battled. He hoped so far he had impressed the Dauntless, gaining confidence when his bite to the rump had hit it's mark. Locket returned four hooves to the ground when the movement he was waiting for closed in alarmingly on the learning warrior.

It seemed his opponent knew his physical strengths well, Locket's ears flickered back and forth, for a split second his mind reeled at what to do next when the feathered feet of his partner began to lift off the ground. Spirited tail slapped the air and in a last gasp lunge he shifted dainty, split hooves skywards, powering to the side and away from Archibald. However, as slight and quick as he was, the Goliath hooves still found flesh as they grazed past the front of his right shoulder, causing Locket to wince in pain as he continued to dance away to the side. He picked up into a flighty canter in order to speed up his turn, feeling his shoulders protest making the movement uncomfortable. His next move would have to come swift off his turn and so away he bounded, trying to give Archibald no chance to dodge after his own attack.

In a thrown together hit and run tactic, Locket flashes into gallop and closes in on the Dauntless, with a flash of teeth he aims once again for his opponents fleshy rump, this time on the right side. He wondered if his success would run true again, careful not to barge himself into the stud, allowing his slender build to run rings around his bulky partner by exiting his attack with a flurry of hooves. Speeding away at a rushing gallop only to quickly turn and bring his dashing gait to a halt, his side of the fight over and all that was left now was to view the damage.

Ears pricked eagerly awaiting Archibald's verdict, happily surprised at the amount he had learn in a simple matter of minutes. The Dauntless truly was a master.

[ooc; sorry for the wait Time!
Thank you so much for helping me with my fighting! <3
--
w/c - 405 | 2/2
Locket defends himself from Archibald's low rear by performing a rear himself, jumping out to the side and suffering grazes from Archibald's hooves to his right shoulder. Locket then darts away to make a quick turn back and attacks Archi by biting at the fleshy, right side of his rump before dashing away again.]

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by Archibald - 12-26-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by Locket - 01-09-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by Archibald - 01-22-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by Locket - 02-13-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by Archibald - 02-16-2013, 03:48 PM
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by Official - 02-25-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by Vesta - 02-25-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by d'Artagnan - 02-25-2013, 05:28 PM