the Rift

a game of thrones, archibald and evers

Evers the Able Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Rita :: Greyhound :: Water Mold imi
[Image: 50a8b421a75c2]

EVERS the ABLE

There was a chill in the air and it wasn't entirely because of the weather. No sooner had she returned was Svetlana to be usurped. Evers thought the mare didn't deserve the hate life threw at her, in every step she took it was for the good of the herd. Maybe, if he'd of been more vigilant, the blue boy could have stopped her being taken away. The fact still remained however, that the roan was merely a servant of his mother and the StormChaser would have to have gone either way. The child bestowed with the name Jackal had, in a way, done their growing deranged family a favour. Yet the Chief of Diplomat's could not but wish that there would come some stability, a lead that forever changed was not good for the land. For who should their subjects put their trust into. Jackal had a tougher job indeed, the skeptics would be raising their brow and it was the job of their new Chief to rise above this. Will he, become great in word and action? Or would the boy just wither and curl into a ball under the pressure of many. Time defeated everyone and time would decide his fate.

Evers moved to the sound of Jackal, ghosting through the sparse trees to stand before the creek. Azure pools watching with curiosity as he appeared before his brother did. It was an interesting situation and one that had the blue steed thinking, what would Archibald think? Evers proffers a head in greeting to horse and dragon, parting soft lips to speak a little of his mind. Vocals quiet and polite. "The Foothills is yours to command with me and my brother, but I must ask... Why did you dethrone Svetlana? Do you have a purpose behind your surprising challenge?"

The latter was what Evers really wanted to know. Was he a threat to Archibald and himself too? Or, did the child merely believe he could do a better job. He flicked his skinny grey tail and waited patiently.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a game of thrones, archibald and evers - by Evers - 12-21-2012, 12:24 PM