the Rift

a game of thrones, archibald and evers

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Archibald's footfalls are heavy as he moves, anger ripping at his heart. The muscles that wrapped tightly around his shoulders tightened and bulged as he walked, his skin twitching with oncoming of new Birdsong flies. The Dauntless was pissed and someone was going to hear about it. A stranger had called his name, and something in the air felt different. The birds no longer sang in the same way as when they had pegasi around--The Dauntless knew the Stormchaser was no longer a part of his herd by the way the land reacted.

"I am Archibald the Dauntless, Warlord of the foothills." Archibald started, settling in next to his smaller brother with Loretta. His golden glance stayed hard on Jackal and his tail flicked across his brother's haunches. "You challenged Svetlana--the pegasus of our triumvirate--and not me, the equine that matches you. What have you to say about that?" The Dauntless took a step towards the small copper stallion, lifting his chin gently. Loretta watched Jackal carefully, tail swaying gently behind her in a bored manner. She could not hear her bondmate, but knew that he was upset.

Archibald waited for Jackal's answer as patiently as he could, sweaty body twitching as the flies returned to bite at his black hide. The dark knight was not amused at this vagabond coming to claim his herd--no, no--surely he was some type of coward for challenging Svetlana.

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: a game of thrones, archibald and evers - by Archibald - 12-25-2012, 01:57 PM