the Rift

a dance with dragons, rishima

Jackal2 the King of Thieves Posts: 71
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 ½ :: 3 years
zz

Black eyes regard him from underneath a curtain of white, swimming with mild curiosity. Unsure of what to make of this moon-touched mare and her question, lips curl into an odd, lopsided smile. His story is nothing but one wonder after another, a small victory against a tide of defeat and cowardice - will he be able to turn his fortune for good? "I defeated Svetlana the Stormchaser," he says, tired, tone devoid of pride. In truth, she had yielded before him, like an apostle kneeling before a terrible red god with cruel silver eyes.
Dei coos softly toward the older mare, flattered by her attention, his jade eyes shining with draconic pride.

Another arrives - a strange inky stallion, no older than himself. His entire being seems cast of ink, tail heavy and dripping with the substance. Jackal offers him a kindly smile and attempts to hide the inquiry in his eyes, instead noticing the fondness between the two swarthy beings. The mare answers his question, and she offers to take the DragonHeart's burden. "Oh?" he says absently, curiosity dancing through his eyes, flat grey beneath a colorless sky. He is quiet for a while, gazing at the black duo placidly. "Evers and Archibald turned a blind eye to alliances," Jackal begins after a moment of hesiation, a hint of bitterness in his tone, "but I intend to strengthen them. I pray that the other leaders have done nothing to revoke it?" the corners of his lips curl upward in amusement, devoid of their former abhorrence. As far as he knew, the brothers had done nothing since their anointing as leaders. His gaze alternates between Rishima and the handsome ink-stained youth.

[derp, sorry this is so short ;__;]

Messages In This Thread
a dance with dragons, rishima - by Jackal2 - 12-21-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: a dance with dragons, rishima - by Rishima - 12-22-2012, 05:01 AM
RE: a dance with dragons, rishima - by Ink - 12-23-2012, 11:52 PM
RE: a dance with dragons, rishima - by Rishima - 01-03-2013, 03:02 AM
RE: a dance with dragons, rishima - by Ink - 01-09-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: a dance with dragons, rishima - by Smoke - 01-11-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: a dance with dragons, rishima - by Rishima - 01-23-2013, 02:04 AM