the Rift

World's End

Aurelius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Aurelius would watch his back, as he always had, especially with strangers in this foreign realm. At least until he learned his way around, he would have to step carefully. Having met Mauja and seen his new home, he had felt refreshed; he even forgot his exhaustion through their little chat, but now it was sneaking its way back on him. The tiny stag could tell that something was troubling Mauja, but he did not care to pry into it any further. That pleasure he would save for another time, when he was feeling rested, and perhaps it was better to learn more about the pale giant first. As the other moved away from him, Aury watched him silently, returning the sad smile that was offered to him with a tired one of his own. There was more yet, he discovered, and he listened with as much eager as he could muster in this state. Certainly he would have forgotten most of it on the morrow, but it might come back to him when he met them.

The description that Mauja added of him in the end made him chuckle. "Aye, hopefully I can live up to the standard. The bar is high, I gather," he jested, suppressing another yawn. The soft sand suddenly looked mighty appealing, and he decided this would be a proper time to withdraw. "I have traveled far and wide, FrostHeart. If you will pardon me, I should appreciate some rest; I almost can’t seem to keep my eyes open, and I would prefer to meet all these curious personalities when I am well rested," he said kindly, looking the pale stag in the eyes. Moving a little further up the beach, not many yards from where the pale steed was standing, he found himself a spot in the sand under an overhanging tree. Here he settled, dropping down onto his knees and then onto his side, head raised to look in the direction of the king. A nod was given in his direction, and then his eyes slowly slid shut, the dwarven steed giving in to the mists of sleep.

[OOC: Sorry this kinda sucks, Aury muse is a little challenged atm]

Messages In This Thread
World's End - by Mauja - 06-28-2012, 11:35 AM
RE: World's End - by Aurelius - 06-28-2012, 04:27 PM
RE: World's End - by Mauja - 07-08-2012, 05:50 AM
RE: World's End - by Aurelius - 07-08-2012, 06:32 PM
RE: World's End - by Mauja - 07-09-2012, 03:32 PM
RE: World's End - by Aurelius - 07-10-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: World's End - by Mauja - 07-11-2012, 09:38 AM
RE: World's End - by Aurelius - 07-14-2012, 12:35 PM
RE: World's End - by Mauja - 07-15-2012, 07:32 AM
RE: World's End - by Aurelius - 07-19-2012, 10:20 AM