the Rift

Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona

LEANDER

your heart is the beacon, your heart is the storm

There she was, the specked blond girl that had been haunting his thoughts. Has she been following me again? He wondered, this time without the anger he'd once had for the spy. Guilt wrought across his brow as he looked over her, eyes seeking any remnants of the injury he'd dealt her. She had been brazen enough to antagonize and attempt to rope a stallion who was much larger and more seasoned than herself, and for that she was foolish. She should have known better than to push someone already on the edge. But that did not change the fact that he had also done wrong by hurting her. Slowly, hoping not to frighten her off, the charger took a step towards her. "Miss.. I did not get your name when we last met. Please accept my apology for my actions that day. I was not well then, though that is a poor excuse for such behavior." He spoke genuinely, lowering his crown in a respectful gesture. She may have had quite a sharp tongue on her, but apologizing was the right thing to do.

Cream strands danced around his face as he lifted his head to see the others slipping from the woodwork. There was something almost hostile about them, the way they questioned his intentions. Didn't they keep abreast of what their members were doing? It was the spy mare who had told him to come speak with her group, and he'd assumed it was her superiors who wanted his presence. Their apparent lack of unity put a bitter grin on his lips. It was a reminder of the Throat's problems, and ones he was not responsible for any longer. After giving the Unicorn brute and the Equine an uninterested glance, he nodded back to the sleuth. "She told me of your group. After failing to take me captive, of course." Clearly amused, he directed his gaze at the horned bull. He felt no ill will to the winged girl now, for she had not decided to throw any insults at him just yet. And there was something in the way she had spoken his name that was almost.. nice? Soon, the bare doe was piping up with her own question. With a roll of gold eyes he turned his head to view the mare's blue form. "A distraction, if nothing else. I just put in my resignation, you see. So I have all the time in the world to chat with you and your leaders. And who would I be to turn down such a pretty girl's invitation?" With that quip he glanced towards the petite ivory winged fae, batting one flaxen lash in a wink. Maybe she'd be offended enough to try and clobber him over the head. It would probably do him some good. Then again, maybe she could take the compliment. The tawny miss certainly did not seem to have the same venom as before.

Messages In This Thread
Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Leander - 12-21-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Phaedra - 12-21-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Rafe - 12-21-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Lakota - 12-21-2012, 11:31 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Leander - 12-22-2012, 10:03 AM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Phaedra - 12-22-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Ophelia - 12-22-2012, 04:00 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Svetlana - 12-22-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Lakota - 12-22-2012, 05:11 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Leander - 12-24-2012, 10:16 AM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Phaedra - 12-24-2012, 12:57 PM