the Rift

Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona

LEANDER

your heart is the beacon, your heart is the storm

The little spotted dame quipped, and the golden's grin broadened. She seemed quite pleased that he had come. Would talking to him really be some great asset to their group? "I have nothing to lose in speaking to you and yours, love." He replied warmly, casting a playful gaze down to the petite spy. His distraught emotion was ebbing quickly away now. Maybe it was the distraction of the quickly assembled crowd, or the amusment he found in their hostility. He might jest, but he was a gentlemen none the less. The few Grey had yet to realize that about him, and for now he did not mind. They could think of him what they liked; for his reputation mattered little. The ones who truly knew him could judge them as they pleased, and they were the only ones he would listen to without a grain of salt.

Suddenly, mares were flooding the scene. The dark brushed form of Svetlana was quickly near and speaking passionately. A hearty chuckle left his throat, and the LionHeart shook his thick cream mane. "Svetlana, there is no need to worry. I have only come here to speak with the Grey respectfully, not join their ranks. I know far too little about them to think of giving out my loyalty. You know where my allegiance lies." The last phrase was uttered more softly, and the palomino stepped forward to brush her cheek comfortingly. He did not intend to join any group he knew so little of, and certainly not without letting his companions know first. Aitheria, Lynx, and Svetlana had put their faith in him, and he was not about to let them down. The roaned Equine piped up yet again, her words even more unfriendly than before. Petty runaways, indeed. He laughed again, tones still light and pleasant. This one obviously knew little about him. Mirthfully, he wondered what the girl would think if she'd seen him standing before the God of the Sun, the Sultana Kri, and her puppy-dog General. He did not runaway. "I did not mean to offend you, miss. I do not seek to join your group, but to speak with you on matters that this young lady brought to my attention recently." He said, eyes politely resting on the girl. He was not one to lose his manners so easily, even if his current state was not the most comfortable. Losing manners did not come easily for him.

Not giving but a moment's pause, an ivory fae entered the group. She held a certain air about her, and it was not hard to guess that she was of some importance. Kind, sweet words left her, such a stark contrast to that of her allies. He could hold respect for such a lady, more so than any spewing hostilities or temper tantrums. Stepping towards her, the draft dipped his head to the dual-eyed mistress. "I do not wish to join your group, my lady, though I thank you for your kind words. They seem to be scarce on my ears these days." Eloquent, deep chords greeted the doe, filled with just as much respect as he had offered the blue. "I am Leander. My presence was requested here by one of your sleuths. I was the Sultan of the Dragon's Throat at the time; now I am but a rogue. I would like to speak with your group on matters that may be of importance to us both. If your group's goals are ones that I would desire to support, I would be glad to exchange information with you."

Messages In This Thread
Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Leander - 12-21-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Phaedra - 12-21-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Rafe - 12-21-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Lakota - 12-21-2012, 11:31 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Leander - 12-22-2012, 10:03 AM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Phaedra - 12-22-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Ophelia - 12-22-2012, 04:00 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Svetlana - 12-22-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Lakota - 12-22-2012, 05:11 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Leander - 12-24-2012, 10:16 AM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Phaedra - 12-24-2012, 12:57 PM