the Rift

Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open]

Aitheria Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Aitheria

I hover above them all in the skies. Quietly finding my dear friend Leander. After all I had left the Throat for him, to stand beside him in a fit of loyalty. Something though was different about him. For some odd reason I had this sick and twisted feeling in my stomach that made me want to stick by him throughout the days and never leave his side but perhaps that was because he seemed to be my only friend anymore. Or well the only friend I could handle keeping, he was worthy and deserved my trust and respect so I would give it. Though his companion... Svetlana I believe she or he called her, I did not trust her. Something about her was all wrong. Revenge and bitterness was sharp on her tongue, she was arrogant by far and I would not stand beside her. Perhaps I was wrong to have so quickly joined ranks within the Throat. The Sun God I believe, was rather upset with my leaving and his traitorous ways. It was too judgmental though, I only left in fear of Kri's rather fiery temper to guide our herd to safety. Even being in that herd was like being an outcast, no ties to the outside. We were bound to fall behind at some point. Especially with her in front, she was the whole reason we were set back.

Even being as new as I was, I could see that, through Leanders words of course. I did get the feeling of being lonely in the Throat, quite often. There was rare action and nothing to interest me. I had already studied the dry grains of sand enough times to remember every one of them... and that huge lake was nothing new. Same thing everyday. I need something to watch. Some excitement to perk my interest. Like the excitement Leander had brought. My wing muscles had ached from stalking him and I so longed to land beneath the trees but instead of entering the meeting I moved on. I was searching for a resting place to calm my wild nerves and sort some things between my head. Svetlana was probably the first that needed to go, I watch as Leander leans his face into hers. A strong pound of anger barricaded my chest and I found myself rocketing to the tree tops. Only to flare my wings one my hooves were close enough to touch the sprouting greenery. Below they probably seen some sort of crazy pegasus about to crash but if Leander was smart enough, he would recognize my colors.

I thrust my wings again and headed in a different direction. The smell of fresh crisp air in my nares was so relaxing my anger went away. Off I go, to find some sort of new place to crash and relax. I wonder if there is an ocean here?...

[ooc- feel free to skip her, just had to make it clear she was stalking Leander because she has no idea what else to do xD]

Messages In This Thread
Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Leander - 12-21-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Phaedra - 12-21-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Rafe - 12-21-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Lakota - 12-21-2012, 11:31 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Leander - 12-22-2012, 10:03 AM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Phaedra - 12-22-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Ophelia - 12-22-2012, 04:00 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Svetlana - 12-22-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Lakota - 12-22-2012, 05:11 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Leander - 12-24-2012, 10:16 AM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Phaedra - 12-24-2012, 12:57 PM