the Rift

Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia was startled by her sister's brusque and rather cruel behavior. A band of mercenaries was like juggling nails; leadership and trust had to be earned and she squandered potential allies with brutal words and a short temper. Were mercenaries not supposed to be impartial? To make allies with all and enemies with few? To insult those who would pay for their services, if needed, was foolish! The newly forged, pale mare did not even want to be a part of this loathsome choice, bathed in murder and blood, yet she was the trying to be logical about the situation. Anger, a new emotion for her at this time, bubbled in her chest, and her two-toned eyes glinted with a rather dangerous beauty at her sister.

Her figure stood, calm and cool as ever, cloven hooves barely sinking into the ground. The lines of her face still held a softness that clashed with the fire in her eyes. To be treated like another tool and watch her own sister walk off with a flick of her tail was more than just insulting, especially since she knew about her current, rather desperate state.

Perhaps that should be an argument for later, but Ophelia was not one to back out of an argument and let her anger fester. She had a temper, though it was often stifled by kindness. The drama of her life had put her on a short fuse, and she clenched her jaw. "What my sister meant to say," she replied sternly, loud enough for Ktulu to over hear. "Is that you can make your own choices in this life and the next. If leadership is what you crave, then take it. No one is holding your hooves to this ground, and if you need assistance in achieving your future, the Grey remain impartial." Ophelia had no recollection of the Throat, but even if she did, she would remember Kri more fondly than negatively.

Angry, Ophelia gave a short but polite bow of her head before snorting loudly and turning quick on her heels, Ktulu in her sights. The insult and fury bloomed in her heart, and she would not let it slide into another unfinished story.

[OOC: I know Svet is dead, but I just wanted to wrap this up]

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Leander - 12-21-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Phaedra - 12-21-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Rafe - 12-21-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Lakota - 12-21-2012, 11:31 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Leander - 12-22-2012, 10:03 AM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Phaedra - 12-22-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Ophelia - 12-22-2012, 04:00 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Svetlana - 12-22-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Lakota - 12-22-2012, 05:11 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Leander - 12-24-2012, 10:16 AM