the Rift

Start Something...

Catalyst Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
heat, unrelenting burning heat

The scent upon the wind draws the speckled femme deeper into the forested realm. The scent of promise, of the cool embrace that shade brings when one enters a deeply wooded area. Stepping lightly her travel-worn nails impress lightly upon the loam turf while sweeping gaze alights upon nothing, no one.

Yet my senses tell me this is inhabited land, the first I've seen since the demise of Isilme...

Flaxen banner heaves a hearty flick skyward as irritation begins to shade her eyes and manner. A sheen of sweat begins to darken her pelt making the reddish hues more like the crimson flow one experiences within battles. The hope of cooler air is somewhat dashed as she enters a small meadow, ears pricked, wary, she holds her position with one leg curled in preparation to step. Nostrils quiver as stranger odours assault her yet one is familiar enough and brings her back to her past. A golden beast flitting about her. Multi-coloured eyes whirling. Black pelt pressed hard against her own. And it's gone as she shakes her head violently. Her Mother and her dragon, thoughts best left in the past. For little use does Cat have for the one who departed and left her to fend for herself all these years.

May her carcass rot in whatever hole it's residing!

One may presume that dragons live within this land, as well as other beasts, which scents Cat can not put name to. Will there be others she knows, or has any association with? She has no doubts her skills will be required somewhere within, as her strength of frame can attest to prowess in battle. One good trait her dam had given her. And while one can not see beneath the skin she possesses the bravery her dear father had, bless his soul.

I am here, let's start something...

OOC> no picture, no table, no nothing fancy. Didn't feel like waiting any longer. Pardon my rustiness it's been a long while since I've rp'd :)

Messages In This Thread
Start Something... - by Catalyst - 06-28-2012, 12:32 PM
RE: Start Something... - by Brooke - 07-01-2012, 11:56 PM
RE: Start Something... - by Mirage - 07-03-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: Start Something... - by Catalyst - 07-03-2012, 08:56 PM
RE: Start Something... - by Smoke - 07-03-2012, 09:18 PM
RE: Start Something... - by Brooke - 07-04-2012, 12:10 AM
RE: Start Something... - by Mirage - 07-04-2012, 03:20 AM