the Rift

Start Something...

Brooke Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Brooke
the envious snake

They stoked the fire in the big child. Her eyes squinting harshly. Eye brows furrowed as she admired the strength of the red one in standing there and not giving into Brooke's brute ways. Caring little for the words to next come from Mirage. Brooke had no intentions of starting an argument with the small bitch, who chose her words rather wisely. A flick of an ear was all Mirage got in reply from the paint. After all she was the one who gave Torasin company while her own presence was gone, for that Brooke would keep her distance.
"You couldn't think of anything harsher than 'Miss'?" chuckling a bit the mare took a breath, "I hoped for neither, rather to get an answer to my assumption." she spat. Clearly. Before another showed up.
The other whoms scent was so similar, so familiar, so close to her own in almost one way. A smell that brought back so many memories and those of the Oasis. Where she had lived for Aera. Turning a mass amount of neck in the direction of the smell a sight caught her eyes. A smaller grulla being. One that Brooke herself called pretty. The paint thought of herself as the only pretty, so it was quite the compliment. Rather nicely Brooke gave a small smile to the mare, Smoke. "Not changed a bit darlin." tones changing to a polite caring tone. Atleast one equine here didn't make her want to vomit and spill guts.

One equine there that kept her calm. All she needed.

[ooc- my dear god, that post I'm terribly sorry for the crappiness ... >:[ I had like muse to begin with and like the third word in it drained out D: blah]

Messages In This Thread
Start Something... - by Catalyst - 06-28-2012, 12:32 PM
RE: Start Something... - by Brooke - 07-01-2012, 11:56 PM
RE: Start Something... - by Mirage - 07-03-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: Start Something... - by Catalyst - 07-03-2012, 08:56 PM
RE: Start Something... - by Smoke - 07-03-2012, 09:18 PM
RE: Start Something... - by Brooke - 07-04-2012, 12:10 AM
RE: Start Something... - by Mirage - 07-04-2012, 03:20 AM