the Rift

Leaving. [Escape Thread]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

K R I the R E S O L U T E
it's not the petty imperfections that define us, but the way we hold our hearts.

I lift my front end up once more to miss her stray fling of a hoof in my direction, following up with a short snort. At least I had gotten her attention, aye? Her words come out dumbly, lifeless like the silver pools of her eyes. My own face is growing steadily more pissed off. Since my fight with Leander's little squeeze, my rump was already bruised and battered, though I was surprisingly well considering we had been flying amid lightning and thunder. I was very tired, but not so much physically as mentally. How many others would insult me in my own home before I finally just started cutting off heads and feeding them to the vultures?

My eyes narrow, dangerous fiery slits of eyes. "My problem is not a lack of confidence," I say, quite plainly, raising my head high and expanding my broad chest to make my stunted form look bigger in her eyes. "I'm just a bitch." The word spits out like venom into the desert air, and I look at her emotionless face with one that was frank and open.

"You will either earn your leave or rot here, mare," I say calmly, though the poison in my voice was not easily missed.

Venomxbaby, EveLivesey, humblebeez and ali00p

Messages In This Thread
Leaving. [Escape Thread] - by Elizabeth - 12-22-2012, 11:07 AM
RE: Leaving. [Escape Thread] - by Kri - 12-22-2012, 12:24 PM
RE: Leaving. [Escape Thread] - by Elizabeth - 12-22-2012, 02:31 PM
RE: Leaving. [Escape Thread] - by Kri - 12-22-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Leaving. [Escape Thread] - by Elizabeth - 12-22-2012, 04:13 PM