the Rift

Leaving. [Escape Thread]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

Just her words flattered Elizabeth, she had got under the mares skin. Successfully toying with her lack of control in emotions. What a useful weakness in the future. If you are blinded by anger you can't fully provide what it is you can deliver. Such a shame that all that power and grace was held back by an amountable force of anger and temperamental issues. "It seems as though my leave will come on your terms Kri, I will not challenge you, you've fairly stolen me from my home and I have no such intent to return if you are going to stop me" she breaths "I am no fool." silver orbs glaring at her with seriousness. She wasn't as dumb as Kri took her for and perhaps this little imprisonment the leader took up Elizabeth did her a fair amount of good.

Look to the mare now, she is having a simple conversation without slandering the mare or attacking oblivious to any surroundings and the true nature of the being she moves forth at. Elizabeth has changed slightly, even built up in her cage... rattling the metal sides with powerful blows, some sort of diplomacy finally came to sense. A realization that perhaps force was not always the answer. Words could do just as much. The will power you hold and the utmost important feel you have about something, drive. Elizabeth loosened her grip on the earth and stood evenly. Carefully placing a few emotions on her face. Some arrogance and her own bitch motions. A weird vibrating drum of lungs pounding on her cage as she snorts, one two.. three times. Loosing the sand granules that had some how floated upwards in Kri's rear, or maybe her landing.

Messages In This Thread
Leaving. [Escape Thread] - by Elizabeth - 12-22-2012, 11:07 AM
RE: Leaving. [Escape Thread] - by Kri - 12-22-2012, 12:24 PM
RE: Leaving. [Escape Thread] - by Elizabeth - 12-22-2012, 02:31 PM
RE: Leaving. [Escape Thread] - by Kri - 12-22-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Leaving. [Escape Thread] - by Elizabeth - 12-22-2012, 04:13 PM