the Rift

You Won't Forget Me That Easily [Open]

Insanity Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 510065ef6d419]

I n s a n i t y

The chocolate equine's name was Zamoro. 'What an odd name. Maybe it's of a different land...' Insanity mused upon this thought; showing no emotion on her burnished black features. She watched intently as Zamoro searched through her eyes, picking around for something she knew not of. If it was a glimpse of her past, or a slither of her feelings, she was not giving them out that easily.

A chat. She figured he mustn't have ever heard of the Shadow before, after all, Insanity was not known for chatting, but when she did, her words were spiteful and brimming with utter hatred for life. No one would dare have a simple, gleeful chat with this mare of darkness, but the mustang was having far too much fun toying with the bay now to stop her game.

Insanity smiled sweetly, though it held no feelings behind it. Her eyes were like brown fire, hot and charged. "It would be an honor, Zamoro," she began, shifting her body to face the bay directly, "What shall the topic of our little chat be?" The mare laughed a little at the word chat, a cold sinister laugh it was. If this stallion hadn't figured out the fact that Insanity was not one to be trifled with; she would simply have to assume the stallion was brain dead.

walk walk walk
talk talk talk
'thought thought thought,'

Messages In This Thread
You Won't Forget Me That Easily [Open] - by Insanity - 12-22-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: You Won't Forget Me That Easily [Open] - by Zamoro - 12-27-2012, 11:20 AM
RE: You Won't Forget Me That Easily [Open] - by Insanity - 01-16-2013, 12:27 AM
RE: You Won't Forget Me That Easily [Open] - by Zamoro - 01-25-2013, 09:50 AM
RE: You Won't Forget Me That Easily [Open] - by Insanity - 02-04-2013, 08:04 PM