the Rift

As low as a wolf may be [Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Lupus

Here wolfy wolfy wolfy...

The sharp stench of a Pegasus woke him from his sleep. Lifting himself up into a stand he stood facing the mare. The blue coat of the mare was,nice, but her butt just ruined it. She might have looked beautiful if it wasn't for the clown spots she owned. She was a joke. Not a Pegasus. Her wings puffed out,making her look bigger and more powerful. It might have worked as well if it wasn't for her choice of words. Shoo! He couldn't help laughing. Shoo. Did she think he was some sort pigeon? No. That was one of the meats he had previously tasted. Not what he was. Step down mare, or I will drive my fucking horn through your disgusting throat. He looked to the side of the Pegasus to find a Unicorn. A unicorn who obviously didn't enjoy being here. Was this the one who was stolen from the Basin? It was his guess. He eyed up the silver Unicorn that stood before him. Her breeding was obvious,packed with muscle and beauty. The Pegasus was nothing compared to her. And what's more,the smell of the Basin was faint on her. Yes,this is the one.

He growled slightly under his breath,taking himself over to the Unicorns side and sitting to face the Pegasus. "Your word choices are weak Pegasus. Do you really think I am going to shoo?Your perfetic." His tone was cold. He had no feeling to this herd. At all. He now softened his tone,talking to the Unicorn. "I am guessing you are the one stolen?" He shook his magnificent head before peering up at the Unicorn. He then turned back to the Pegasus,growling again,walking as he spoke. "Do you think I am going to stand by and watch you walk all over us?" He snapped at her back heels as a warning,not aiming to bite her, merely warn her. Whilst walking round the back of her he made sure to keep well away from her. He didn't want to be kicked at all. "I don't know what others at the Basin think of you stealing members of the herd. But I know what I think." He turned back to look at her,standing at the Unicorns side. "And im not going to stand for it." He cold,hard stare rested on her,still growling,holding back from drawing his claws out. If the Pegasus saw them,she would surely call for back up from her perfetic herd members.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-22-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-22-2012, 07:34 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Elizabeth - 12-23-2012, 02:13 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-23-2012, 07:39 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-24-2012, 12:13 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Kri - 12-24-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Elizabeth - 12-24-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-24-2012, 05:21 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-26-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Kri - 12-26-2012, 08:21 PM