the Rift

As low as a wolf may be [Open]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

(Ah, sorry Elizabeth >_< I guess I was sorta worried about Aryel getting rushed by both of them.)

Aryel looked up as a large shadow moved across the ground, heralding the arrival of her Sultana. Her limp was noticed, but disregarded. Aryel had heard about her hard-fought battle against Svetlana, and Kri had no reason to try and conceal the injuries she had received. She bowed her head slightly as Kri approached, speaking sharply to the charcoal mare. So this was Elizabeth. She looked back at the wolf smugly as Kri spoke to it as well, claiming responsibility for Elizabeth's capture. While Aryel wasn't completely in agreement with the herd officials about taking others prisoner, she trusted their judgement and was willing to assume they had a good reason to do so.

Aryel turned back to the unicorn as she berated her, faint amusement evident in the pegasus's expression. "Really, Elizabeth." she said. "Such language. What are you, a foal?" When she warned her not to touch the wolf, she laughed. "Sorry, but I don't think you're in any position to make demands like that right now." With another pegasus on her side, Aryel was feeling cocky again. One trash-mouthed unicorn and one scrawny wolf against two healthy pegasi. What did they have to fear?

When the wolf growled at her, she nearly laughed. "You're not much of a threat either." she said. "I mean, look at you. You're the scruffiest wolf I've ever seen. Oh, the talking thing is a nice trick, I'll give you that, but you're not really all that frightening." She snorted. "But go ahead. Run back to your friends and tell them how eeeeevil we are. We'll be ready." She had heard of the Basin herd, but knew nothing of their inner circle, the Plague, and how dangerous they really were. She stepped back, glancing at Kri. "As for your friend, I don't think she'll be leaving unless the Sultana allows it, or she manages to escape by her own cleverness." Blue-black eyes swung back to Elizabeth, her smile becoming slightly cruel. "That is, if she was clever at all."

"blah blah blah."

"WHAT IS THIS GYPSY MAGIC SH*T?!"

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-22-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-22-2012, 07:34 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Elizabeth - 12-23-2012, 02:13 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-23-2012, 07:39 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-24-2012, 12:13 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Kri - 12-24-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Elizabeth - 12-24-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-24-2012, 05:21 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-26-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Kri - 12-26-2012, 08:21 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Elizabeth - 12-26-2012, 08:37 PM