the Rift

As low as a wolf may be [Open]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute</style>
    My friends, I am only flesh and bone, but I won't let you die alone.</style>

I would laugh in her face, except that I have no room for amusement at the moment. Instead, at her piteous statements, I turn my face coldly to look at her ashen frame. My voice is quite level, holding no anger, just a matter-of-fact statement that held a message she was better to take to heart. "Since you haven't the backbone to test that statement, Elizabeth, I would wager a guess that I can." I smile, the tips of my lips upturning only ever so slightly. Let me irritate her further; let me make an enemy of this bitch. Either way, she could not kill me even if she tried. "When you finally turn from your cowardice, feel free to challenge my thinking. Until then, I will think of you as nothing but a spineless cur." I doubt my words will cut her thick skin, but perhaps her being called a coward would stir some passion in that dead heart of hers.

It would do her well.

The mutt, however, was an entirely different story. While I can handle the personality of Elizabeth, as she was brash and ugly with her words, I did not take well to a dog speaking down to me in my home. With a crackle of hate in my blood, I glare down at the wolf leaping out of my way. I did not need to touch him to kill him where he stood, perhaps this is what he did not understand. I let him laugh, kept my eyes like hard agates, letting the wind whipping around my mane intensify to show the emotion. Wolves had hackles; I had the power of the sky to reveal my silent hatred. "The only corpse that will be lying on this crimson floor will be yours, you pathetic mongrel, if you threaten me." The air in the small gathering begins to tighten, condensing around the smaller figure of the fucking dog, which would likely press against his body like an invisible boulder.

I would not tolerate having my word pissed on by an idiot. "I would leave and never return to my home, unless you wish to be gutted, dog." That is if he could move his body under the weight of the crushing air around him.
""

Messages In This Thread
As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-22-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-22-2012, 07:34 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Elizabeth - 12-23-2012, 02:13 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-23-2012, 07:39 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-24-2012, 12:13 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Kri - 12-24-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Elizabeth - 12-24-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-24-2012, 05:21 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-26-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Kri - 12-26-2012, 08:21 PM