the Rift

Sounds an Echo in my Soul [Archi?/open]

Abdullah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Abdullah

That scent, that unmistakable scent of a family member drove me forward. It seems we are such a quiet herd that any stirring about drives my hooves forward for company. So lonely I seemed, off on my own. Stirring mud and dust around the borders as I make my travels between the pretty scenery of my home. Waiting for an opportunity to prove my worth under my new rank. It seems so fitting for my being. My whole standing in what I believe and strive for. I am unsure though, the intentions of my leaders. There are three of them, not one... not two... three and they are all males. To my last knowledge though, it was Svetlana, and two males. But those words that graced my ears were that of a new chief. In place of her. I am sure of this, for Jackal was not a name I recalled in my meetings between others.

I step from between a tree and boulder, surely they had caught the smell of me and simply seen me from before hand. My neck is craned at a respectful and proud state, perfect for my breed. Moving forward with intent and sky blue eyes locked on them both, a beautiful smile placed firmly upon my lips. I look each of them over. One is a unique red dun, don't get me wrong, I've seen such before but he was dappled with some unique appaloosa marking. Perfectly fitting for such a graceful and muscular body. The thing that popped the most was white scarring, not the usual disgusting scars like that of the blacks, but these are fitting into his colors and almost seem to blend. It was only the tiny line between the color that gave away a scar. I stop before the two, placing a good amount of distance between our trio meeting.

Looking upon the black now, I notice his is a dun. Perfectly explained by the white primitive markings, but once again it was so unusual. It didn't quite seem realistic enough, perhaps that was the purpose of a unicorn. To be mythical and borderline alive. I can not judge though, that is not my place. We are all the same in soul. Some say soul and mind but they are beyond wrong. The mind of one could not simply be alike. A soul is bound to the same afterlife. A cloudless life of grey before you re-enter the world as something new, someone new. My head dips in greeting to the two as my eyes finally fix themselves to the blacks horn. White and tipped red, almost as if he had dipped the piercing bone into blood. It was sickening to my stomach, so intimidating I could almost feel my heart jumping through my chest. Vomit crawling up my throat. I quivered beneath that lovely dappled coat of mine, invisible waves of tension rolling from my side. He did not make me nervous by simply being, no offense intended, a bone head. It was the fact his bone was memory finding red.

I shuffle my pace away from his stranger smell and seem to lean towards my king more, I did not know Jackal but it was sure he was family. A bond between the members of one unit. Maybe he did not feel it but I felt comfort in him compared to a stranger. Compared to someone I knew not in intentions. No, I can't say that. I do not know either of their intentions but even with my lack of trusting, I can surely put my little amount of hope in Jackals hooves. Planting my safety in his legs. "Greetings to you both," my eyes shift to Jackal, then back to the dun "I'm Abdullah, a diplomat here." elegant tones crawled through the air. Gently creeping to the blacks white tipped ears. I hoped my greeting did not fall on deaf and bloody ears. His scars were such reminders of a, easily judged, past.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sounds an Echo in my Soul [Archi?/open] - by Abdullah - 12-23-2012, 01:10 AM
RE: Sounds an Echo in my Soul [Archi?/open] - by Abdullah - 12-30-2012, 03:16 PM