the Rift

Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ]

Naberius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Her auburn pits stared into his with resolute zeal that only fueled the smirk upon Naberius’s maw. He liked her, in the sense that he abstemiously respected her, for she wasn’t weak and this was very obvious. When she strode forward and sunk into the earth a soft chuckle left Abe but he quickly silenced himself and let her continue with her ruse of seduction. Naberius could tell it wasn’t her usual strategy to play the darling, it showed in the fraudulence of her eyelash batting, and though the falsehood was exposed he was still mildly enticed by the attempt. I was evident she was seasoned in the ways of the world, she had seen her fair share of tribulations, and had come out a nefarious jezebel on the prowl. Abe was only the next intended victim, this he was aware, and he wasn’t sure if he minded.

"Darling, I don't think you could handle my punishments," the lyrics flowed from her like venomous snakes. It sounded like a dare to Naberius, one he was eager to consent to. At these words Abe decided to break eye contact only to pull his dome to the left and set his sights on her figure. His amber lanterns toured licentiously from the decorated raven locks that flowed down her feminine stem to her slender bodice, a hushed murmur of appreciation leaving him. She was appealing, no doubt about it, and though he wouldn’t object to a roll in the hay with her it was far from one of his crucial priorities. He had spread his seed, many times over, and had more of a drive to dominate in other ways. Naberius pondered quietly, while he made a mental picture of her physique, and leisurely let his voids wander back to hers, winking as he did.

“Try me.”

His voice was just as challenging and imperious as hers. The worst mistake you could make when trying to move up in the hierarchy was to act like an inferior, you command and you will receive, or so Abe had found to be true. You don’t make it to the top of the food chain without screwing a few VIPs or slitting throats, and often the two coincide. "But I assure you, there are many worse crimes than stealing my water." Naberius chortled and nodded his head in agreement, for there were many worse crimes he could commit and he already had quite a few planned. Abe brushed this statement off slyly with a flick of his banner; he didn’t want his intentions known and so he portrayed the unassuming newcomer, not entirely innocent but not as ambitious as he truly was. When she asked for his calling Naberius’s smile grew wider, ah namesperhaps he should have gotten hers before he eye fucked her.

“They dubbed me Naberius, a name that has become both reveled and reviled. And what do they call you? Though I think my autoeroticism assistant has a nice ring to it, I feel like that could get a bit awkward.”

Oh Naberiusyou little scoundrel you.

image credits

Messages In This Thread
Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 12-22-2012, 07:32 PM
RE: Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 12-24-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 01-02-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 01-13-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 01-31-2013, 04:04 PM