the Rift

Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

You can sleep with a gun but
When you gonna wake up and fight?

She laughed. "I'm sure I could handle your voracious appetite, darling," she informed him with a wink. But his words warranted more thought than just that. He was a soldier, that much was clear; he was also ambitious. He would likely make a good commander, but only if he were not lying, only if he would not sell them out, only, in other words, if he proved himself. She regarded him coyly from beneath her lashes, a small, too-sweet smile playing at the corners of her lips. One day, perhaps, but not today.

Still, she did not want him to go running off, seeking power elsewhere. But if there was anything that her ascension had taught her, it was that true power must be earned. Sure, the Time God had anointed her, crowned her, named her as his chosen, but did that make the herd trust her? No. She had had to reconsider how she acted, become a diplomat rather than a hateful, racist femme, build more masks than stars in the sky, a different one for everyone that she encountered. Her flirtatious meeting here was just that, another mask, but she was very good at making it believable.

He towered over her, and she slunk forward. She passed beneath the arch of his neck, brushing ever so lightly against his skin, flicking her tail against his forelegs as she passed. "You'll have to prove yourself, darling. I'm sure it won't be too horribly difficult for you," she called over her shoulder. "But in the meantime... welcome to the Aurora Basin." A light, pealing laugh drifted through the air behind her, and she faded away into the darkness.

[OOC | It's okay! Don't forget to post in the activity check! :)]

[W/C | ---]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Psyche
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 12-22-2012, 07:32 PM
RE: Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 12-24-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 01-02-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 01-13-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 01-31-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Psyche - 02-03-2013, 05:43 PM