the Rift

A Question [Romani, Open]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

R O M A N I
I Want You to Come in Closer

Svetlana’s words were reassuring to the Haflinger’s ears, and the smile that morphed her lips was more relaxed, filled with less tension now that she wasn’t the only one wandering the dark forest. Standing there in the dancing shadows, the StormChaser looked so out of her element that for a moment it broke the palomino’s heart. What had Svetlana ever done to deserve the fate that had been given her? While not familiar with the past that the Pegasus had lived, in Romani’s eyes, nothing could warrant what had happened. At the mare’s question, the warrior took a few steps closer to Svetlana’s ivory form.

“I’m alright, Svetlana, thank you,” Romani said with respect, the very same tone of respect she had used with the Pegasus when she had been a lead in the Foothills. To her, Svetlana still was more of a leader than Jackal was. It was ‘Lana’s next question that caused the Haflinger to pause, and she thought on that for a few moments before releasing a frustrated breath. It was clear that what she was about to say was somewhat hard for the compact mare. “My Lady,” She began, completely ignoring the fact that she once more used the formal title she had called Svetlana, “I realized what was going on only too late. By the time I had arrived, you were leaving, and honestly, I didn’t want to speak to Jackal or the twin brothers about what I had witnessed. I was hoping that I’d find you, and talk to you personally, not your usurper, and now that I have…. I wanted to ask; what are you going to do now?”

[OOC: Even though I didn’t post Romani in that thread, which I really WAS going to do, I made it like she had shown up too late (like when Svetlana was flying away), if that’s alright… XD]

Messages In This Thread
A Question [Romani, Open] - by Svetlana - 12-22-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: A Question [Romani, Open] - by Romani - 12-22-2012, 09:58 PM
RE: A Question [Romani, Open] - by Svetlana - 12-23-2012, 11:15 AM
RE: A Question [Romani, Open] - by Romani - 12-23-2012, 11:45 AM