the Rift

White Blank Page [Hunting/RE]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

As her hooves connected with the rock, she felt a delicious squish between her hooves. Looking down, she saw the poor creature utterly crushed. Feeling not a trace of sadness for the creature, she picked up the thing delicately between her teeth, and trotted back to where the small chick sat. Dropping it, she watched with delight as the bird began to immediately dissect the snake with its talons. Fantastic.

Looking in the meadow again, the only thing she saw was another of those prairie dogs. Flattening her ears, she considered her options. Although the small rodent watched her, she wondered if it was smart enough to see through a bluff...? Phae walked slowly in an arc around the creature, until she found what she was looking for. A small rock lay at her hooves; scooping it up with her wing, she walked a few more steps, before launching it far over the top of the rodent's head. As she did so, she sprang towards it, hoping that the sound of the rock would draw its attention away from her. This time hopefully, she would feel flesh when she landed, rather than soft earth.

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 12:05 AM
RE: White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 12:17 AM
RE: White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 12:32 AM
RE: White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 12:51 AM
RE: White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 01:12 AM
RE: White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 01:39 AM