the Rift

Thistle & Weeds [Open!]

Thayne Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

T H A Y N E
Let’s Walk Through the Fire Together, Disappear in the Golden Sands

When the Warlander lifted his head, he couldn’t help but smile, despite her foreign words. His ears swiveled slightly upon hearing them, as if trying to understand the elegant speech, but when the ivory silvered mare went on, he listened just as aptly. ‘May you fly swift and reach even greater heights.’ While not familiar with many customs of different lands, Thayne recognized formality when it was spoken, and he knew he had just been graced. With what, the stallion wasn’t sure, but perhaps he would find out…

“It’s a pleasure to meet you then, Svetlana the Stormchaser.” He stated respectfully. She held a title… In Sliccic, titles were rarely given. In his whole life in the herd, only two had gained titles, and he wasn’t one of them. However, Thayne believed that he hadn’t done anything worth-while to have a title bestowed upon him, and so honestly wasn’t bothered by it. Tilting his head slightly, piercing green eyes returned Svetlana’s curious stare. Nostrils flared as in inhaled, taking in both the smells of the meadow, and Svetlana’s own scent. It was sweet, yet the tinged with mystery and danger.

His eyes were ever so slowly drawn from the dark, never ending depths of her eyes to the pure majesty of her wings. Oh, what it would be like to fly… The mare’s dark wings were a beautiful thing to behold, shining ebony in the sunlight with hidden hues of a deep, royal purple. It was fitting, he surmised, that such a royal color should be worn by one honored with a title. “It must be invigorating,” he started by way of opening a conversation, “To be able to spread your wings and soar through the skies… I must admit, I’m a bit envious. I can’t imagine the kind of freedom that must give you.” The smile on his lips portrayed nothing but good will, however, as he didn’t want Svetlana to take his words the wrong way. “If I could ask, what is it like?”

[Image: ThayneResized_zps139f09ab.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Thistle & Weeds [Open!] - by Thayne - 12-23-2012, 09:20 AM
RE: Thistle & Weeds [Open!] - by Svetlana - 12-23-2012, 10:48 AM
RE: Thistle & Weeds [Open!] - by Thayne - 12-24-2012, 02:41 AM
RE: Thistle & Weeds [Open!] - by Svetlana - 12-26-2012, 11:38 AM
RE: Thistle & Weeds [Open!] - by Thayne - 12-29-2012, 03:04 AM