the Rift

Allies? [Verm]

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

SVETLANA the STORMCHASER
I was thinking about the cave I found a few nights ago. Time seemed to run together now, without a real schedule, although I did know I was in need of finding Leander. We needed a proper talk about what was going to happen, without horses overlistening. I know he thought there should be no leader, but, eh, one was always there. If we wanted to do it fairly, we could have a vote for our leader, but basically it would come down between me and him, so we may as well be in it together.

The Roost had been quiet and secluded. I could live my whole life there if I wanted. I could. Away from the trouble Helovia had and caused. But I couldn't. I needed to... try to do something. Sometime this morning the world of grass and green had transformed to rock and heat. I was hovering above it, not so much hovering as spiraling up and down. Finally, I angled downwards to land.

I dropped my head and began to graze on the coarse grass, flickering with strange lights from the red lava seeping and oozing from cracks like blood from a wound. Everything was gilded in a strange fiery light, including me, setting me white coat red and my black wings shining a deep hue of violet-crimson, and my eyes were reflecting the dancing flame. I probably looked like one of hell's monsters, but really life was the hell for me.

""

[Short and sweet...]

do you really understand where you're going with me?
let me tell you
you just have to trust me

Messages In This Thread
Allies? [Verm] - by Svetlana - 12-23-2012, 11:38 AM
RE: Allies? [Verm] - by Vermillion - 12-23-2012, 02:02 PM
RE: Allies? [Verm] - by Svetlana - 12-23-2012, 09:16 PM
RE: Allies? [Verm] - by Vermillion - 01-03-2013, 10:49 AM