Like BLUE in the hour of one STAR [Open/God of the Spark]

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

"You're an idiot."

The voice resounded through the cave in a dull, monotonous tenor. Vibrations shook the surface of the mirror which stood against the side of the cave, the glassy plane turning to something akin to liquid. A serrated horn appeared first, seemingly covered in an opaque coating. Soon followed the entire body of the God of the Spark, body taking on a metallic sheen until he shook the mirror's surface from his body. Like a magical cloth, all of the droplets and pieces reformed in mid air and sunk back into the mirror's frame as if nothing ever happened.

However, the God of the Spark now stood in the cave, his cold blue eyes staring down at the ancient unicorn before him with mild disinterest and a touch of disdain. "I have been through time, space and every damn corner of this world, and I have yet to see an old nag who is the mother of all things. Sorry, picked your brain. Hope you don't mind..." he trailed with an absent twist of his tail. A smile crossed the god's lips. "Also, sorry if I burst some childhood belief or whatnot." After a sideways glance, the dark-pelted figured moved through the cave, taking note of all that was around him, snorting at the work of his brother, the Earth God. He had indeed made the mountains well and strong.

He was not really sorry. The God had been through the world long enough to know to not get too attached to transient mortals. "Hhhmm... So, let me guess, you want some vision of the future? Some hint into the past, or maybe, you want me to alter the timeline?" he asked, curious now as to why exactly he was summoned in such a subtle way. "Go ahead, ask. I am feeling generous."

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Messages In This Thread
RE: Like BLUE in the hour of one STAR [Open/God of the Spark] - by God of the Spark - 12-24-2012, 01:30 AM