the Rift

Like BLUE in the hour of one STAR [Open/God of the Spark]

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

The God of Time looked down at the pale stallion after speaking his turn, and he raised a brow, darkness shadowing his masculine face. Finally, the god came to a rest, solid hooves pausing somewhere between the mirror and the cave's entrance. He glanced out at the stunning valley he had managed to find, one of his brother's strong holds per chance. Or, just maybe, brother Earth had designed it for him. Either way, it belonged to him now. He as getting involved in a civil, familial war that had been waging for centuries without his input, and he simply wanted it to end.

"You are telling me your herd is too weak to protect themselves? That you need my intervention when the Throat and the Edge remain uncontested?" he asked with a sour expression, resting one hind hoof with disinterest. "The Gods do not directly meddle in the affairs of mortals - my rule, if you must know. The last time my siblings got too involved, the Spectral Marsh was formed from the pounding of a thousand hooves and the bodies buried there a testament to our influence and power." The God turned back to the white stallion. "So, simply put, no. I am not going to extend to you any special powers."

Then, he considered the second half of the question. "I do not know how far into the future you are asking me to look, haruspex." The God of Time glanced back in the mirror, seeing a strange, shadowy shape. He furrowed his brows curiously, and then the shadow disappeared. "Time is not linear; it is a tree. As you sneeze, you affect the world around you, causing thousands of branches, choices, from your action. I tend to watch, unless there is a rift that needs mending - a hole between worlds, if you will. A thin area."

"Keep an eye on that mirror. I believe you may have problems with it in the coming days," he warned.

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Messages In This Thread
RE: Like BLUE in the hour of one STAR [Open/God of the Spark] - by God of the Spark - 01-13-2013, 02:03 PM