the Rift

(Psyche) Return My Love, Or Suffer the Consequences

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

Hatred. Lust. Love. These things flowed through his body. Psyche. The DarkEmpress of the Basin. He wanted to be her guard dog, her lover, maybe the father of her children. Was he really capable of that? Was she capable of that? He strode over the permafrost of the Frozen Arch, heading in the direction of the Aurora Basin. He had one goal, one thing to do. He needed to talk to Psyche again, and this time it had to be serious. He needed to talk to her about Sno, and needed to find out other things. Upon walking closer, he saw the herd. There were unicorns both lazing around or actually up and moving, or they were talking amongst themselves. He only had eyes for one though, and that was the dark mare that twisted herself around his heart. His eyes longed for her form, for her amber colored ones to meet his. There was a feeling like nothing else whenever she did have her eyes on him. He missed it. Surprising, he missed everything about her. He wanted to feel her skin on his muzzle, and hers on his. He wanted to make it known that he did love her. He knew and felt now the he truly did love her, and he was capable of loving. He hoped this would rub off on her, and let her see that this is what he wanted from her, or at least some of it. All he wanted was to know that she cared for him, and that he would be hers for as long as he lived, even if she didn’t want him after a while. His love really was unconditional, and he wanted her to know that more than anything. But there were things they needed to discuss, that of which included their love, Sno, and their future, if she wanted one. He didn’t want to make her choose between him and the Plague, but some incentive was needed for him as well. Knowledge was everything for him, and he couldn’t do anything with out it. It was all fall to pieces right before his eyes if it wasn’t done correctly, and even in his mind that would happen. He called out for her, loud enough for everyone to hear.
“Psyche, I demand your presence. I need to speak with you immediately, on important business.”

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

ADMIN EDIT: please close your table all the way!
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
(Psyche) Return My Love, Or Suffer the Consequences - by Valentine - 12-23-2012, 10:30 PM