the Rift

(Psyche) Return My Love, Or Suffer the Consequences

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

He waited, looking around for her. He knew she must be somewhere around her. Others had heard him, and they looked over at him, and then in a different place. He saw her by a lake, where she wasn’t far out of his sight. Her body trembled, and he knew that it was anger. Great. Of course I made her mad. He knew that he shouldn’t have called her like that, but what else could he do? Wander around and look for her? She might not even have been there. How was I supposed to know? His own anger started to flair, but he knew that he shouldn’t be angry with her, and that it would just make things worse. He could see her trying to control her anger. Why? What was so important for her to act like that? She was changing, and he didn’t like it one bit. He walked drink, then “calmly” walk towards him. He saw the smile on her face, but he knew it wasn’t real. When she had came close enough to him, she told him to walk. He voice was a hiss, and it was clear now that she was angry. There was no touching, no love in her voice. He nodded before she moved passed him. He almost didn’t follow her, but he kept himself strong. He needed to do this, and there was never to be running away from it. He didn’t walk at her side, instead walked behind her with his head down. He was even more depressed now, and his emotions where all tangled into knots. He needed to fix that before they talked, otherwise nothing would happen. In the birdsong season, there were birds out, and the woods of which they walked started to be greener, and felt more alive after the harsh winter. The birds sang songs of happiness, and that failed to reach Valentine’s ears, and all he heard where songs of despair and sadness. He looked at Psyche to suddenly see her turn around and face him. They were by the mountains now, and there was some snow around them, but not a lot.

"What is so important that you feel the need to demand my presence?"

He was surprised by the sudden turn of events, for he hadn’t seen her coming. He stood there for a moment, a blank look on his face. Whenever he spoke to her, his voice was sad.
“Psyche…I didn’t mean to upset you. I didn’t want to necessarily demand your presence. I didn’t know where you were, if you were there or not, and I said that to find you. I wanted to speak to you about some personal things.” He looked up at her, straight into her eyes. “I want to know about Sno.”

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

ADMIN EDIT: please close your table all the way!
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Psyche) Return My Love, Or Suffer the Consequences - by Valentine - 12-23-2012, 11:21 PM