the Rift

(Psyche) Return My Love, Or Suffer the Consequences

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

Her sharp gaze was met with a blank look. Idiot, she thought vehemently, his apparent confusion angering her further. Did he not think before he acted? Was he such an ignorant fool that he would not consider the consequences of his actions? “Psyche…" Her name was a bane falling from his cursed tongue. "I didn't mean to upset you. I didn't want to necessarily demand your presence. I didn't know where you were, if you were there or not, and I said that to find you. I wanted to speak to you about some personal things.” Personal things? Confused irritation caused her lobes to swivel backwards. It was not his place to ask personal things of her. Lover or not, some things were best left unsaid. And surely he knew better than to demand answers of her.

Except that his actions thus far had proven otherwise. He looked up at her, straight into her eyes, holding her orange orbs with his. “I want to know about Snö.” This surprised her, and she stared at him, incredulous, disbelieving. How did he have the gall to ask such things of her, to blatantly refuse to back down from her obvious exasperation, to insist upon his right to know. How dare he? A movement to the side caught her attention; the slave, Rapha, had come to stand behind her, head lowered, silent. If he had been one of them, perhaps his actions would speak of having the Lady's back; as it were, his presence only made her wonder where his master, and the subject of their little chat, had gone off to.

"And why is it so imperative that you have every detail about my daughter?" she hissed. Her eyes had narrowed into slits, her auds flattened against her skull. She was restless now, and began to stalk back and forth before him, eyes never leaving his. In a way, her anger was a release; she had never loved him. Liked him, perhaps, but she would never care for him as he wanted her to. It would be easier to let him go now rather than continue to pretend. She was sick of pretending.

A maniacal laugh escaped, and she struggled to keep her voice down, to keep their conversation from carrying. She wanted it private. It was for no one else to know if she murdered the steed for his arrogance. "You want to know about Snö?" she sneered. "Fine. She is the daughter of myself and Mauja the FrostHeart; clearly he has such a keen interest in being a father, so why it should matter to you, I. Haven't. A clue." What did he want from her?

[W/C | xxx]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Psyche) Return My Love, Or Suffer the Consequences - by Psyche - 12-24-2012, 05:10 PM