the Rift

(Psyche) Return My Love, Or Suffer the Consequences

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

Mauja. Mauja the FrostHeart. The old King of the World’s Edge. The traces of his image poured into his head. Of course. That’s why she had been so familiar to him. He could see it now, she was the almost the spitting image of her father. He felt nothing at first. He just stood there, frozen in time. His body finally caught up with his mind, and his emotions took hold. There was nothing he could do about it of course, but there was nothing that could keep him from feeling that hate and anger. The jealousy. His anger was the first to hit, and he almost roared in pain. His whole body felt hot, like there was heat from the sun coming out of his veins. He suddenly burst into flames. All the red on his body was on fire, and he felt the pain of the fire burning into his skin at first, then it was gone. He was like a tree, so easily lit, but almost impossible to stop once the fire kindled. He looked at Psyche, flames pouring from his eyes, seeing her through flame with a burning passion. His voice grew deeper, and it rang around the forest they were in, echoing off the trees.
“Don’t take me for a fool Psyche. If you had a child with him, that is no business of mine. I am concerned only for you. I want to help you, or do you not understand? I care for you! You seem to always push those that love you away, or are too scared to admit it. Is that why you ran away with your tail between your legs when you pregnant with her?” He shouted that, no holding anything back. His fire would not disintegrate yet. He had more to say.
“Listen to me well Psyche; you maybe be ruler of this place, but not the ruler of me. But if you wish it, you can be the ruler of me as well. Right here, right now, I will vow to be your protector, your guard, and your slave. If you wish to decline my offer, then I shall be off, but be warned. We shall be enemies, you and I, and I will not let you forget it!”
His started to cool down, the fire pouring from his body no longer existed, and it disappeared from him completely within a matter of seconds. His eyes lost the redness, turning into a charcoal black, a side affect from the fire that was in them. Tears poured down his face, looking at the mare he loved.
“I love you Psyche. I just want to be yours, to help you rule, to do whatever I can for you.” More tears, and the emotions drained from him. Like he was nothing more than a bucket, and all of his water had been poured out of him.

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Image by infinitum-est

EDIT: Closed table.
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Psyche) Return My Love, Or Suffer the Consequences - by Valentine - 12-30-2012, 02:09 AM