the Rift

(Psyche) Return My Love, Or Suffer the Consequences

Rapha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

BACCHUS
the good guys never win

Bacchus flinched in terror as their voices rose, but he didn't dare leave Psyche's side. Mistress she was, while Snö was gone, and so he would remain. To leave would be the sign of utmost disrespect, a terrible thing to do.

So even despite his fear, the little boy walked along with them. Of course, it was rather interesting to hear Valentine declare love, and he couldn't help but wonder what would happen if he said he loved Snö. He would probably get a beating, that's what. Yet Snö held his heart in the way a master held its dog. The dog didn't exactly realize he was far, far from getting real love in return, and so he remained a quiet submissive creature, even if he obeyed with affection.

But if Psyche was his master right now, this stallion bothering her had to be told off. The slave darted in between them, planting himself solidly before Valentine.

"Back off, unicorn! The Lady has rejected you, do you need to be told twice?" There was fear all over him, fear make him shake. He was a little guard-dog, maybe not so strong, but he would hold on and bite.

[It's okay! I lost this thread, didn't know you had posted :/ Feel free to hit Bacchus or whatever.]

[Image: bacchus_by_ladyfey-d5jbta3.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Psyche) Return My Love, Or Suffer the Consequences - by Rapha - 12-30-2012, 07:04 PM