the Rift

(Psyche) Return My Love, Or Suffer the Consequences

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

His heart was beyond broken. Her words echoed in his head. He wanted to scream, to say they weren’t real, that this was all just a dream. But he knew this we real. There was nothing he could do about it. A common whore? He laughed, a bitter cold and ugly one.
“Your only a whore if you’ve had a child with more than stallion. By that case, you aren’t.” He looked at her, his eyes dull, unfeeling. There was no emotion in him, just as it was in her. The love between them was gone. The words had destroyed him, broken him. Sticks and stones never did a thing to him, but her words broke his bones, all of them. She was his weakness, and he knew that he was wrong in doing that. He could he had fallen in love with her? He saw now what she really was. She was the Wicked Witch, the giant Troll Queen. She was the frozen beautiful queen of Narnia, the deadly one that manipulated and used the poor naïve boy. In his downfall he realized his mistakes. Now he would correct them. In the end, this wicked Queen would die. He would make sure of that. His thoughts went elsewhere. He had forgotten about one important thing: the slave. He thought to himself again, saying it again as it had been said before, how dare he? He wanted to kill him on the spot, to make his blood sink into the snow, and roll in it. His murder was useless, and his master, whom had disappeared, would easily be dealt with. He didn’t care about her or her wretched mother. He growled, looking at the lowly slave. His eyes poured fire, and he felt the flame rise again.
“Lowly slave; you’ll pay for that.” He lunged toward him, hitting his ablaze horn toward the steed. He marked a light gash on his skin, hoping to see it burn and singe. He laughed afterwards, turning his back to the two.
“I hope we meet again my Queen. For it shall be under certain circumstances that we do.”

(He wants to walk away, you can either stop him or talk to him behind his back, either letting him hear you or not. Sad day :'{ )

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Psyche) Return My Love, Or Suffer the Consequences - by Valentine - 01-02-2013, 10:45 PM